“Only fever and emergency situations need a doctor” this is what you all must have thought. It’s a general trend among us to take self-treatments for small skin issues. But Dark Spots isn’t a one that can be healed with OTC medicines and home remedies.
1. With no proper prescription: You must have tried around 5 versions of the same over-the-counter products. Most dark spots require prescription medication, and only then it can make real progress once you start an appropriate, individualized treatment plan.
2. Too much or Too little: Dark spots requires only a thin layer of medication. Applying more will dry out your skin and will not cure dark spots. Even applying too little cannot solve your problem. This is where you need an expert’s directions.
3. Using mixed products on the spot and mixing products within regimen: you must be following a treatment your local doctor said but along with that, you must be using your daily skin products. Both these products have strong chemicals that can go react badly and leave your face with more dark spots.
4. Not bothered about the “After”: You must have solved the issue partly and then once you start seeing your clear face you go back to your daily routine and slowly neglect the aftercare like applying sunscreen or finishing the medications course. Thus the issue bounces back in no time.
5. Too late and Too wrong: you must have waited a long time to finally address your issue and act upon it. Along with it, you get all the wrong medications. Now your condition has worsened beyond self-care. And thus the dark spots stay.
It is very important to get a Dermatologist to have a look at it and decide the treatment and that too as early as possible before things go wrong. Use the Cure Skin App wisely to solve all your skin problems.