You have tried every remedy available for dark circles and they still keep coming back. Everything seems to have only a temporary effect. Dark circles are considered to be a one-time thing hence their reoccurrence leaves people dejected. The thing about
If you thought treating dark circles once should be enough to keep them at bay, you may be wrong.
· Fatigue: No matter how many remedies you try, sleep deprivation makes the skin dull and pale hence leading to dark circles.
· Age: As you age, your skin becomes thinner and more prone to dark circles. So the treatment remedies need to be more specific to be effective as you grow older.
· Overexposure to the sun: Too much exposure to the sun causes pigmentation thus giving way to dark circles.
· Eye Strain: Staring at your computer screens for too long can cause strain which enlarges the blood vessels around the eyes. As a result, the skin under the eyes tends to darken.
· Genetics: Family history is another important factor when it comes to dark circles. If you inherit the trait, chances of reoccurrence are higher.
· Inadequate nutrition: Not having a balanced diet is the root cause of many skin and hair issues. Dark circles are worsened and recur more frequently when the nutrients are not adequate.
Since majority of the reasons for dark circles has to do with lifestyle, steps to be taken on a daily basis to reduce the recurrence. We are talking about one of the most sensitive areas of skin here, the under eye. Hence experimenting with remedies off the internet will only worsen the condition.
Receive expert advice on best remedies for dark skin from Specialists at CureSkin. Once you open the app, answer the questions and upload a picture, you will receive effective treatment regimen for your condition based on your specific skin type.
Be assured of the best treatment for all your skin issues from the comfort of your home using the CureSkin app!